Dominos Pizza Party @ TIN | Sponsored

Hello everyone!

Right, who loves pizza? I do.

I've been having Dominos Pizza for years, and they just seem to be my go-to pizza place.

Anyway, all that aside, I have some super exciting news as promised on my instagram! I went to The Influencer Network's dominos pizza party a few days back to meet other bloggers and of course, eat pizza.





Ain't no party like a Dominos party!

Well, enough about that for now. It's time for the real exciting news, Dominos has something great for me to share with you guys!

That's right guys. A DISCOUNT CODE*.

So this offer only stands from the 7th of January to the 7th of February! 

For Large Pizzas: "TIN07A"
Normal Price: $29.80  Offer Price: $14.90
For Xtra Large Pizzas: "TIN07B"
Normal Price: $35.80  Offer Price: $17.90

*Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are only applicable for online purchases
- Applicable for All time Favourites
- Surcharge applies for Cheese Burst, Cheesy Crust, Classics, First Class pizza range, First Class Flatbread & Cheese Sauce upgrades.

View the menu here!

Now with all that lovely stuff in your hands, you can have a pizza party of your own too! I know I would want a pizza party for me and my friends soon! Let me just share a few photos from the TIN Dominos party!

Smoky Pepperoni & Mushroom:
Beef Pepperoni, Mushroom and smoky blended BBQ Sauce

Classified Chicken: 
Mozzerella, Smoked Chicken Breast, Fresh Onions and Mushrooms

Very Veggie:
Mozzerella Cheese, Red & Green Peppers, Cherry Tomato, Mushroom, Ripe Olives and Pineapple

There were definitely more flavours around but these caught my eye! These were the flavours I sampled, I didn't get to try every single flavour they ordered of course. I was beyond full after the third piece which is quite a shame, I didn't give the sides a go either, but there is always next time!







Doesn't this look amazing?!

Drumlets

Chicken Crunchies

We spent quite a bit of time snapping photos before eating! 

Here's something interesting: Banana Kaya Dessert

I absolutely HATE kaya, so obviously I gave this a skip, but from the fellow bloggers who gave it a go, it's definitely something good to try if you're into sweet stuff! It does look pretty interesting, no? My favourite was definitely the Classified Chicken! 

I'll be ending the blogpost here, I hope everyone has had a good start to the school term, be it in the middle of the academic year (like me) or the very start of a brand new one. For those of you out there who are working, I hope your colleagues/bosses are nice and that you aren't buried neck deep in deadlines just yet (let's face it, you will be soon, as I will be). Happy Midweek everyone, till my next blogpost!



xx
Shayne

Comments