Hair Treatment @ Vintage Studio | Sponsored

Heyo everyone!

I hope you guys are having a great weekend! I had a pamper day yesterday, got my eyelash extentions refilled and my hair treated! If you've been following my blog and instagram, you'd know that I'll be at the Mrs Singapore & Classic Mrs Singapore 2016 Grand Finals tonight and that means a complimentary hair treatment at Vintage Studio ^^ I went there for the first time last year before the Mrs Singapore World Grand Finals as well and I must say, I enjoyed my visit this time so much more! They definitely do not disappoint! 

I wished my hair was this pretty FOREVER.

Of course, I did not go alone.

Adeline and I decided to go together so I  definitely had good company ^^ She will be at the finals tonight as well so that's gonna be great, no? 

From left to right: Henry, yours truly, Adeline and Michael. 

They were all so nice to us, it definitely makes a difference with the staff take the time to chat with you and make sure every single thing goes well. Last year they were also great, but this year, they definitely took their hospitality up a notch! 


Not lying guys, I felt like a princess. 

Safe to say, Adeline and I could NOT stop taking selfies.

Obviously, my hair was in dire need of treatment. 

Got me some orange juice and crackers ^^

I think I should mention that I headed back to the far East Plaza branch, just because it is the most convenient for me. Also, the treatment that they did for me was the Advanced Hair Treatment that's worth $108!

It was slightly different from what I did the last time I came for sure. Previously I had their classic hair treatment, but this time they've kindly decided to let me try the Advanced Hair Treatment and I think Adeline got to try the Scalp Treatment! Just to let you guys know about the prices in general, their hair treatments range between $38 - $500 and their scalp treatments range between $30-$388!





Hi Henry!

I was very very well taken care of by Henry! But I think he's secretly camera shy, cuz it wasn't the easiest task to snap a photo with him haha! But he and Michael were really really entertaining and there wasn't a moment when I was bored at the salon at all! Of course, you can see all my shennanigans on the vlog that's coming out soon ^^


There were SO MANY products used!

I use their revitalising hair tonic, which I got form the last time and I'm almost out! But I've a second bottle waiting for me in the cupboard so I'm well prepared for sure! The tonic helps to achieve healthier and thicker looking hair which I need because my hair is so thin and I don't have much hair to begin with. One thing that I absolutely LOVE about all their products (or at least the ones that they used for me) was that everything smelt like peppermint. 

Peppermint. 

That's right. It smells and feel amazing and I love it!


Henry full of concentration.

Clearly, I'm just enjoying myself.


Steaming mushroom time!


Well, this part wasn't as cool as the rest. 

Get it? Cuz the peppermint left my scalp feeling cool and refreshing and this steam is warm? 

No? Right then.

I totally should have brought my camera with me when I got my hair washed. But I was just so worried about dropping it on my face. 



Hair washed again ^^


Zen took over Henry for a bit.

I didn't realise that I didn't snap a photo with Zen but oh well, you can see him on my snapchat or in the vlog so you can pretty much wait for that (be patient guys, good things come to those who wait :3). With that aside, I should mention that I can't get over how pretty my hair looked after it was styled. I just wanted to get my hair permed then and there. 


And then Adeline had Zen and Henry to herself.

Doesn't she look super happy? HAAAHAAAHAAA. 

I was whining about how I regretted not going their before the event so my hair would look amazing tonight, and they kept joking about how I should just not wash my hair until after tonight's grand finals. I wished I could buy I sweat really quick and no way would my hair look amazing for so long. SIGH.

Before I forget, I should just put in a few more prices and info bits for you guys to check out ^^ Do note that price differences would depend on your length of hair (esp for colouring and treatments) as well as who actually does your hair!

Prices
Styling: $18 - $88
Colouring: $58 - $168
Hair Treatments: $38 - $500
Scalp Treatments: $30 - $388
Rebonding: $128 - $268
Perming: $128 - $288

Outlets
Bedok Point (799 Upper Changi Road, #03-22/23)
Contact / Opening Time: 6465 8321 / 11am - 9pm Daily
Bugis+ (201 Victoria Street, #03-09/10)
Contact / Opening Time: 6634 3818 / 10.30am - 9.30pm Daily
Far East Plaza (14 Scotts Road, #04-44) 
Contact / Opening Time: 6735 8123 / 11am - 9pm Daily
Waterway Point (83 Punggol Central, #01-37)
Contact / Opening Time: 6385 8455 / 11am - 9pm Daily
Westgate Mall (3 Gateway Drive, #03-25)
Contact / Opening Time: 9720 5321 / 10.30am - 9.30pm Daily

Contact
Email: info@vintagestudio.com.sg


Thank you, Zen & Henry!

And of course, thank you Vintage Studio and ERM!

I'm just too excited for tonight's event! I've another Get Ready With Me post for tonight's look coming up after tonight so do look out for that as well! I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost as much as I've enjoyed spending my time at Vintage Studios! See you guys in my next post!



xx
Shayne

Comments