Wings to Wings Dance Development Centre | Sponsored

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't posted in a while, my thesis films are finally in post production (means I can let go of my thesis film and all the other bad stuff) and all that's left for me to do is my dissertation essay and the paperwork! It feels so good that it's finally over because I can slow everything down for a bit now and also, I can finally go back to dance!

If you guys have been following me on instagram, you know that I've been taking classes at Wings to Wings Dance Development Centre for almost a year now and I've even performed in their end of year concert in November last year! Just last week, they've moved from their old location at North Canal Road to a brand new location at OUE Downtown 1!


Old Studio at North Canal Road!

The poster wall just outside :')

I'd say I'll definitely miss the old studio, but it's good that they're moving to a newer place with bigger studios and better flooring. I didn't take too many photos of the old place because they were in the midst of moving so it was all pretty messy! 

Of course, now that they've moved over to the new location at OUE Downtown 1, I took the chance to go down for class and to snap a few photos of the new studio! 


Reception area~ 


Small studio

BIG studio!

Feels kinda awkward to have the big studio so 'out in the open'! But at least we're technically the only ones in the building (I think?) for now. Also, I know there isn't much to see for now but don't worry, I'm working on a little studio tour video. I know I haven't posted on my channel for a while now, but since school has been slowing down a little, I thought it would be a good way to revive the channel as well and you guys get to see a little more!

So of course, they have come up with a promotion!

Exciting isn't it? :3

Also, they're having a Beauty and Beast workshop, for kids ages 3 -7 on the 15th and 17th of March! For more information and to book a slot, contact them at 6532 0406 or contact@wingstowings.com


FREE goodie bags worth $60 for the first 5 sign-ups! 

 Lastly, I should show you guys the class schedules, so hop on over and get your dance on~

 Adult Schedule
Childen's Schedule

For more information on their classes and other packages, you can always from them a call, email or just simply head down to the studio!


Wings to Wings Dance Development Centre

Address: OUE Downtown 1, 6 Shenton Way, #03-06/07, Singapore (068809)
Contact: +65 6532 0406 / contact@wingstowings.com


I hope you guys enjoyed this little blogpost, do look out for the vlog coming out this week as well. I'm really excited since it's been AGES since I've last done a video! Also, thank you to Wings to Wings for sponsoring this post and the vlog as well~~ Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne